Time and attendance systems (TNA) are used to track and monitor when employees start and stop work. A time and attendance system enables an employer to monitor their employees working hours and late arrivals, early departures, time taken on breaks and absenteeism.
It also helps to control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by paying employees for time that are not working, and eliminates transcription error, interpretation error and intentional error. TNA systems can also be used to ensure compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.
IIS has been providing own customize software free of cost with 100 percent hardware replacement warranty.
Software’s basic features as mention below.
• Provision of Nepali Calendar/English calendar.
• Computerized Log In/Log Out System
• Provision of manual entry for late coming and early
• Employee details management.
• Leave Details.
• Holiday setup.
• Privilege for different user level.
• Shift management.
• Over time/ Under time Calculation.
• Electronic data manipulation.
• Data Backup and Restore Facilities.
• Distributed database system.
• User Definable Security System.
• Files Import Features.
• Flexible reporting.
• Data export Features.